Thursday 29 October 2009

TOMORROW!!!!

Wow, so it all kicks off!

Tomorrow 300 hundred members of youth parliament will head to the house of commons to make history, feeling excitement mixed with nerves many travelling from further afield are already in london!

The media coverage of the event is HUGE, I personally have done a interview with BBC world service, guys UKYP is going GLOBAL!! Tomorrow we're in talks to have coverage from BBC, Itv, Channel 4, Five Live and the today program. The event will be shown on BBC parliament at 430.

I think a huge thank you needs to be said to all the staff at UK youth parliament, the event tomorrow wouldn't be happening without them, and it's thanks to their continuing support and encouragement that allows us to go on and be the best that we can be. So thank you guys, it's really appreciated.

Tomorrow is set to be an amazing day, I have to say I am very nervous at the prospect of doing my speech tomorrow but I am very excited too :)

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment